Saturday, December 25, 2004

OMG WTF

A friend of mine just told me this story. It's anonymized, for reasons that will soon become clear.

My friend's mum is coordinating an exchange programme with another school from abroad. After the programme finished, she sent over a CD containing photos from the exchange.

The foreign school immediately broke off contact, and terminated the exchange progamme, and all relations with my friend's mother's school.

After trying hard to reestablish contact, it turned out there had been something wrong with the CDs. As she was collectiong the photos, my friend's mum happened to have run out of blank CDs. In search of CDs, she went to my friend's brother's room, where she indeed found some, which she assumed were blank, and promptly burned the photographs on.

Actually, the CDs were not quite blank, but did already contain some data. Photographs, in fact. From the internet. Of a very juicy nature.

Needless to mention, a minor household drama ensued.

I don't have any information about the fate of the relationship of the two schools, but I hope it is mendable.

Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home