Sunday, April 16, 2006

Family

I'm sitting at my girlfriend's family's breakfast table. We are talking about automobile insurance.

Girlfriend:So, what's your insurance percentage*?
Me:Eighty-five.
Girlfriend:What?
Mom:What?
Dad:What?


Everyone looks at me as if I had just confessed to strangling babies in my free time.




* German automobile liability insurance premiems are calculated as a precentage of some base value. Percentages start out at a little above 100%, and drop about 5% annually as long as you remain accident-free. At my age, your insurance should be at about 40-45%.

2 Comments:

Blogger falleri said...

So what did you do??? (as in: hit someone?)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Tobias Klüpfel said...

heh...

Violence is not a solution (if you are outnumbered) ;)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home