Monday, June 04, 2007

Problems other people will envy me for

I'm sitting in the presentation room, setting up our video splitter stuff, when a thought suddenly hits me like a flash of lightning out of a clear sky. What time is it? It got so late yesterday, so I didn't remember to...

Adrenaline floods my body. I feel a sudden rush of cold as the veins in my arms dilate.

I glance at my watch. It's not too late.

I jump up and run down the stairs, into the ground floor office, past coworkers looking up in surprise as I rush past them. Reaching my room, I almost jump over my desk, slamming into the chair.

I open Remote Desktop and connect to my home computer. The clock in my screen's upper right corner shows 16:55 - I made it in time.

I start EyeTV on my home computer.

I click on Record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home