Wednesday, November 23, 2005

William F*cking Shatner

Has a blog.

[Edited to add:] Found on WWdN

Sadly, though, it's evidently the output of PR people, c.f. the last 6 entries' headings:

"I am excited to announce the launch of my very own DVD Club."
"I’m thrilled to have won the Emmy..."
"I have to admit that I’m nervous about the upcoming Emmys."
"Being nominated and winning once was a thrill. But the second nomination is even more thrilling."
"I’ve begun filming on “Boston Legal” and I’m having a great experience developing the character of Denny Crane even further than last year."
"TV shows usually take a break during the summer. I, on the other hand, do not. Elizabeth and I took a week to drive down the Italian coast looking for a great plate of spaghetti."


Yawn

Sigh

Post Scriptum: Even the comments read artificial:

"The storyline you describe as an example recalls, for me, your moving performance in Denny's closing for the doctor accused of prescribing non-FDA approved medication..."

Complete with pictures from the film.

Gnnaaah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tobias Klüpfel said...

Damn, that's what you get for not properly attributing stuff. I found this on WWdN, but didn't bother to reveal it (sorry, Will).

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home